01/01/1958 at Taforhalt (Morocco)
Institut Agronomique et Vétérinaire Hassan II (Institute of Agronomy and Veterinary Medicine Hassan II), Rabat, Morocco, www.iav.ac.ma
IAV Hassan II/DEA, BP: 6202, 10101 Rabat, Morocco
email@example.com or: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Master on the Use of the Technologies of Information and Communication in the Training. 2004. Univ. Louis Pasteur, Strasburg, France (e-Learning).
- PhD (Doctorat d'Etat És-sciences agronomiques, option: Agricultural Engineering and Applied Mechanics), mechanization of tillage in rainfed agriculture in semi-arid areas in Morocco. IAV Hassan II, Morocco (June 1989), thesis director: Prof. Eichhorn (Univ. Giessen, Germany)).
- Mechanical Engineer (Design and manufacturing of machines), High National School of Mechanics (actual: Ecole Centrale), Nantes, France (July 1980).
- October-November 2015: National expert within project "Monitoring Adoption of Sustainable Climate Technologies in the Agrifood Sector- Morocco". FAO-EBRD.
- 2013-2014: Impact of government subsidies on the development of agricultural mechanization in Morocco. IAV/AMIMA (Moroccan Association of Importers of Agricultural Machines)(coordinator of the study).
- 2014: FAO consultant in World Bank project PIDMA (Investment and Development of Agricultural Markets (PIDMA): Funding of farm equipment for cooperatives and improvement of agricultural practices. Ministry of Agriculture (MINADER), Cameroon.
- 2006-2010 and since March 2014: Director of Agricultural Engineering "School" within Institute of Agronomy and Veterinary Medicine Hassan II. Rabat.
- 2013: First Arab States Regional South-South Development Expo (RSSD) 2014, 18 - 20 February, Doha, Qatar. Award for the presented project: MENA Network of the household waste recycling for small and medium size municipalities.
- 2012-2014: Head of the Department of Energy and Agro-equipment at Institute of Agronomy and Veterinary Medicine Hassan II, Rabat.
- Project coordinator of project: "Equipment for treatment and recycling of household waste in small and medium-sized", IAV Hassan II / Diwan Prince of Abu Dhabi / Enda Maghreb (2012-2013).
- Member, responsible for machinery within the project "Soil Conservation and Food Security: a common concern for farmers in Mali and Morocco" FISONG Program co-financed by the French Development Agency and French NGOs FERT and AFDI (2010-2013).
- Member, responsible for machinery within the project "Conservation Agriculture for Maghreb" FERT-IAV-INGC (2014-2016).
- From March 2012 to date: an active member of the Mediterranean Network of Conservation Agriculture (RCM) (Bringing together researchers and farmers, with working platforms)
- January 2011-December 2012: Coordinator and expert: "Development of a monitoring and evaluation system" for the GEF-project "Reducing Poverty and the fight against desertification in the eastern highlands of Morocco (UNIDO / High Commission for Water and Forests and the Fight against Desertification, HCEFLCD).
- 2010-2011: Formulation of National Strategy of Agricultural Mechanization in Morocco, FAO (National Team leader), TCP/MOR/3301.
- June 2007: Report on "Mechanized technology for rainwater harvesting with the aim of regenerating rangelands." UNIDO/HCEFLCD. Morocco.
- June 2004- June 2005: "formulation of a national agricultural mechanization strategy in Benin". TCP project (South-South technical assistance). FAO.
- Active member of Training Center in Agricultural Mechanization (CFMA/IAV Hassan II): Management, use and maintenance of agricultural machinery for Moroccan engineers and technicians and also international training for Africa (2010-13 and 2015-2017) JICA-MAPM-AMC (Morocco)I.
- Since 1980: Teacher of basic mechanics, maintenance management, mobile hydraulic, tillage-conservation agriculture and harvesting techniques.
- Numbers of field days or demonstration on mechanization for private (large farms and companies) and public sector (administration, small farmers in rainfall and irrigated areas) approx. 2 or 3 actions annually.
- 1990-2000 and 2006-2010: President of Moroccan Association of Agricultural Mechanization (AMMA).
- 2006: CIGR Fellow (International Commission of Agricultural Engineering); 2002: Honorary Vice President of the CIGR; 1998-2012: member of the 3rd Section "Equipment Plant Production" and President of this section from 1998 to 2002 within CIGR.
- 1990-2014: Permanent member of Club of Bologna (strategy of agricultural machinery development), UNACOMA, Bologna, Italy.
- Since 1984: Member of the executive board of the National Association of Land Development, Irrigation, Drainage and Environment (ANFIDE) and since 2013 Coordinator of the Technical Committee "Infrastructure and rural development". www.anafide.org
- Arabic: reading (good), speaking (good) and writing (good)
- French: reading (good), speaking (good) and writing (good)
- English: reading (good), speaking (medium) and writing (medium)
- German: reading (medium), speaking (good) and writing (medium minus).