Chinese Academy of Agricultural Mechanization Sciences (CAAMS), No. 1 Beishatan, Deshengmen Wai Beijing, 100083 China
- BSc: Jiamusi University, majored in Agricultural Machinery (1978-1982);
- MSc: Jilin University, majored in Agricultural Engineering (1983-1986);
- PhD: China Agricultural University, majored in Food Science (1998-2002).
Leading scientist for the domestic projects and international S&T projects:
- Development of GWC series belt cross-flow dryer
- R&D on corn transplanter
- Key technology and complete set of equipment for potato chips processing
- R&D on ZCD-500 vacuum nitrogen charged packaging machine
- Project of potato chips production line of Jiashun Food Co. Ltd., Shanxi, China
- Key tech and complete equipment for agro-products further processing
- Research on Bioactive Effects of Soy Protein Isolates Processed by High Hydrostatic Pressure
- Complete set of equipment for microwave and high pressure sterilization
- Flaxseed bioactivity ingredient combined studies and equipment development based on shell and kernel separation technology
- Key Technology of Comprehensive Utilization of Rice Bran
- Joint Research on Bioenergy Utilization Technologies of Livestock Wastes
- Joint Research on Technology and Equipment of Waste Water Based Algae Bioenergy Utilization
Over 200 papers were published in domestic academic journals and international journals. The main academic papers are:
- Li Shujun, Zhang Hu, Lin Yaling, Liu Bin, Xie An, Liu Xingjing. Comparison between Infrared and Hot Water Blanching Processing on Enzyme Inactivation for Potato Slice. Transactions of the Chinese Society for Agricultural Machinery, 2012, 43(10): 118-123
- Su Dan, Li Shujun, Zhao Fengmin, Cao Youfu, Liu Wei. Infrared heating of stabilization of rice bran. Food Science and Technology, 2012, 37(4):142-145
- Li Shaohua, Li Shujun, Ren Jiajia, Li Ziming, Xiang Hai, Guo Jinqiang. Optimization of Whole Fat Rapeseed Expanding with Response Surface Methodology. Transactions of the Chinese Society for Agricultural Machinery, 2012, 43(1):153-157
- Li Shujun, Xie An, Lin Yaling. Preparation and Application of Cationic Starch Flocculant with High Substituted Degree. Transactions of the Chinese Society for Agricultural Machinery, 2011, 42(2):134-137
- Su Dan, Li Shujun, Laurie H.M., Zhao Fengmin, Zhang Lanfang, Zhao Xiaopeng, Liu Wei, Cao Youfu. Effects of high hydrostatic pressure on in vitro digestion of soy protein. International Agricultural Engineering Journal, 2010,19(1):49-58
- Li Shujun, Xie An, Lin Yaling, et al. Treatment Methods of Potato Starch Wastewater. Transactions of the Chinese Society for Agricultural Machinery, 2010, 9(41) ( Supplementary issue):191-194
- Su Dan, Li Shujun, Zhao Fengmin, Liu Wei, Zhang Lanfang. Effects of hydrostatic high pressure on structure of soy protein isolates. Food Science and Technology, 2009, 34(12):51-55
- Su Dan, Li Shujun, Zhao Fengmin, Liu Wei. Technological Optimization of In Vitro Enzymatic Digestion of Soy Protein of High Hydrostatic Pressure Processing by Central Composite Design. Academic Periodical of Farm Products Processing, 2009, (10):85-88
Science and Technology Award
- Second Prize of National Scientific and Technological Progress Award in 2006 for "Potato integrated processing technology and equipment research and development"
- First Prize of Science and Technology Progress Award in Heilongjiang Province in 2010 for "Key technology of new food packaging materials and equipment"
- First Prize of China Machinery Industry Science and Technology Award in 2011 for "Key tech and equipment for corn seeds and cornstalk harvesting"
- Second Prize of China Machinery Industry Science and Technology Award in 2011 for " BS30 model efficient file mill"
- Second Prize of China Machinery Industry Science and Technology Award in 2010 for "R&D on equipment for potato planting and harvesting"
- Second Prize of China Machinery Industry Science and Technology Award in 2001 for "Key tech. of cyclone system for potato starch"