CIGR Working Groups are appointed by the Executive Board to carry out studies on specific subjects of international importance and interest.
The Working Groups Coordinator assists the Chairpersons of the Working Groups in the fulfillment of their task and in providing a liaison with the governing bodies of CIGR.
- WG1 - Animal Housing in Hot Climate
- WG2 - Cattle Housing
- WG3 - Agricultural Engineering University Curricula Harmonization
- WG4 - Rural Landscape Protection and Valorisation
- WG5 - Image Analysis for Agricultural Processes and Products
- WG6 - Food Safety
- WG7 - Logistics
- WG8 - Precision Aerial Application
- WG9 - Plant Factory and Intelligent Greenhouse
- WG10 - Functional Wellness Foods and Nutrition
- WG11 - Rural Development and Preservation of Cultural Heritage
- WG12 - Artificial Intelligence and Data Science