European Federation of IT in Agriculture Web Conference, 25-26 May 2021.
The European Federation for Information Technology in Agriculture, Food, and the Environment (EFITA) would like to invite you at the first EFITA International online Conference in 2021. To keep the momentum and engagement of our society, while maintaining the plans for the 2022 physical EFITA conference, this conference and its format are planned as a response to the unpredictable situation created by the COVID-19. This event is an opportunity to bring together engineers, scientists, technicians, academics, and industry people in a new way to exchange knowledge, ideas, to present innovations and to discuss the state-of-the-art and future use of ICT in the agri-food sector and bio-resources production sectors.
- 01.11.2020 Opening of online registration
- 10.11.2020 Deadline for abstract submission
- 10.02.2021 Deadline for early bird registration
- 28.04.2021 Deadline for e-poster submission
- 17.05.2021 Conference program announcement
- 25.05.2021 Starting date of conference
- 26.05.2021 Ending date of conference
- 20.06.2021 Deadline for full paper submission
For more information see: https://efita2021.com