Safety, Health and Welfare in Agriculture - CIGR V Conference Sept. 15-18, 2021, in Ragusa, Sicily.
We are pleased to announce the call for abstracts for participating in the VI International Conference on Safety, Health and Welfare in Agriculture and Agro-food Systems " SHWA 2021".
The 5th International Conference on “Safety, Health and Welfare in Agriculture and Agro-food Systems - RAGUSA SHWA 2021”, jointly organised with CIGR section V – System management and ergonomics, is postponed to 15th–18th September 2021, and will be held in Sicily, Italy. If the pandemic remains an issue, the conference will be online, adjusting the conference fee.
RAGUSA SHWA regards various environment and areas of interest as Greenhouse, Open Field, Orchard, Vineyard, Forestry, Landscape, Livestock, Building, Private and Public Green Areas, Irrigation and Sewage Treatment and everything you can think about SHWA.
Topics of the conference are the following:
- Assistive Technologies
- WMSDs - Work related to Musculo-Skeletal Disorders
- Machine Milking, Animal Welfare, Sustainable livestock farming
- Work Organisation, Logistic in agro-food supply – chains
- Instrumentation, Equipment, Periodic Procedures and Tests
- Safety Health and Welfare in Building
- Agriculture 4.0, Automation, Remote Control, Robot and Innovative Vehicle
- Noise, vibration, dust, endotoxin, microorganism
- Occupational Health
- Impacts of crops and livestock productions
- Precision farming and traceability
- Effect of landscapes on human health and welfare
- Environment Safety, People Health Protection and Welfare
- ROPS and Stability Research
- 15 SHWA & Augmented reality, Gamification, IoT
- 16 Cyber security: Big data, Trust computing protocols, Blockchain systems
- 17 Food Safety
RAGUSA SHWA encourages Authors to submit papers concerning all areas connected with SHW in Agriculture and Agri-food Systems, including animal welfare, with particular attention to integrated and interdisciplinary aspects. Paper will be published on Book of abstracts, and accepted papers in the “Proceedings SPRINGER book” (indexed in SCOPUS) with ISBN number.
Submit your abstract – the deadline is postponed to February 28, 2021.